Surgery Opening Times
8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday
7.00am to 8.00am Nurse Clinic on a Wednesday only (Pre-Bookable Only)
Closed all bank Holidays
The doctors usually hold surgeries every weekday morning and most afternoons
The surgery closes once a month, usually the third Thursday afternoon, with the exception of August and December.
These appointments are for:
- Sudden illness of a serious nature.
- Symptoms which you feel cannot wait for a routine appointment.
- Pain unrelieved by paracetamol.
- Young children and babies with worrying symptoms.
- Emergency contraception (not repeat regular contraception).
- Episodic problems, where you have been asked to attend during such an episode.
These appointments are not for:
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Sick notes.
- Test results (unless expressly requested by the doctor) .
- Follow-up appointments.
- For symptoms you have had for some time and that have not changed or worsened. (It is better to make a routine appointment when more time can be allocated).
- Insurance forms/Support letters.
Out of Hours
If you need urgent medical attention when the surgery is closed please telephone 0161 368 5224 and please listen to the information regarding out of hours cover service. You will be asked for details of your illness and the doctor on-call will assess whether you need advice, to be seen at the treatment centre or require a visit. Your doctor is informed of all contacts made to out of hours service.
24-hour nurse-led advice and health information service.
Our premises have suitable access for all disabled patients.