- We have a high demand for appointments. If you are unable to attend your booked appointment, please inform those on reception as soon as possible so that it may be given to someone else.
- Each appointment is for one person only and additional appointments should be made for others requiring a consultation.
- Requests for help and advice for non-urgent matters should be made during surgery hours only.
- Home visits should only be requested for patients who are seriously ill or housebound.
- Requests for visits out of surgery hours should only be made for true urgencies and not routine matters.
We ask that patients treat all our staff and doctors with courtesy; please bear in mind that the reception staff have a very difficult job to do.